Some of the Classes we offer are:
American Heart Association Public CPR, AED, & First Aid
American Heart Association Basic Life Support (New Certifications or Renewal Classes)
American Heart Association Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (New Certifications or Renewals)
American Safety & Health Institute CPR, AED, & First Aid for Adults, Children & Infants. (Note that ASHI Classes tend to cost a little less that AHA Classes and can be combined in any format, see some possible options below):
Adult, Child, Infant CPR/AED & First Aid – Our most popular option
Adult CPR/AED and First Aid
Child and Infant CPR/AED
Adult only First Aid
When scheduling a group class please be prepared to answer the following questions before receiving a quote (Classes range from $30 – $200 per person depending on how many students, what course, travel class, etc.)
- What Class and Certification would you like your group to receive?
- What day/time works best for your group? (Class times also depend on Certification)
- How many Students will be attending class? (Note we will NOT travel for groups of less than 5)
- Would you like us to travel to you or would you prefer “In-House Training”?
- If we’re travelling to you… Where are you located? How much space will you provide? What A/V Capabilities are present at your location?
We like to have at least a 1-Week notice before the scheduled class date for logistic purposes, but it is not always required. Deposits are required on occasion, and payment is due after the class is complete.
Our goal is to provide the highest quality training possible while also keeping within budget, we’re here for our Community and do our best to work with Clients as needed.
If you have any other questions or would like to schedule a Group Class feel free to reach out to our office at (817) 797-6348 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Janet Edwards BSN,RN
VP & Director of Education