Group Basic Life Support
Group Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers
Book Group Class NowCall Now
AHA’s BLS course is designed for professionals who work or will work in a healthcare environment: i.e., nurses, doctors, medical assistants, dentists, and students entering medical professions.
What does this course teach?
- High-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
- The AHA Chain of Survival, specifically the BLS components
- Important early use of an AED
- Effective ventilations using a barrier device
- Importance of teams in multi-rescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multi-rescuer CPR
- Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants
How long does this course take?
New Certifications – On average, a New BLS Certification Course at our Training Facility takes approx. 3.5 – 4 hours.
Renewals – On average, a Renewal BLS Certification Course at our Training Facility takes approx. 1.5 – 2 hours.
Prerequisites – There are no prerequisites for the BLS Course.